This July, teams will venture across the country to compete in regional and national NCAA certified tournaments. Select teams begin mini-camp on July 10 at the College of Idaho.
To make sure that all our players are ready for camp, we are issuing the Select 7 Challenge.
Starting July 2, the challenge is to get in one of the following workouts every day for 7 straight days. By starting on July 2 you will finish on July 8. That gives you July 9 to rest up and get ready for camp on Monday, July 10.
Here are the workouts, originally done this June:
- Workout #1 – click here
- Workout #2 – click here
- Workout #3 – click here
- Workout #4 – click here
- Workout #5 – click here
- Workout #6 – click here
- Workout #7 – click here
How to complete the challenge:
- Complete the workout
- Complete as much as you can for each workout. With some modifications and some imagination, an individual should be able to complete at least 50% of the drills and athletic training posted. With a partner you can do 90% of them.
- If these don’t work then create your own that meets your needs.
- Post a picture or video during or after your workout.
- Leave some notes on how it went.
- Challenge other players to step their workouts.
- Tag the post with #Select7Done
- Tag a teammate that needs to complete the workout as well
That’s it. We’ll be tracking the #Select7Done on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Who will get it done? Will you?
Get in your work and we’ll see you July 10!